• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Virtual CloneDrive Spanish Traslation....

aldusc

Hi!!
I wish to traslate to spanish LatinAmerican Virtual CloneDrive, wich files are necesary to traslate?? and how i can made it??
Thanks!
Greetings!! 8)

Spanish LatinAmerican Traslation....

Hi!!
I wish to traslate Virtual CloneDrive to Spanish Latinamerican language!!
and I need wich files is necesary to traslate, and how I can make it?? (someone tool for traslating or with notepad only?)
Thanks!!
Greetings
Aldusc;)

Do not create multiple threads about the exact same thing, please.

Ok!! my apologies!! I dont know wath happend with my first post, and i try to post agein !! sorry!!
And about with my post someone comment??
thanks!!8)

Ok!! my apologies!! I dont know wath happend with my first post

You posted in the General forum, and you also posted here. Crossposting is not allowed. I merged the post from the general forum into this thread.

I'm not sure that Slysoft is interested, but I'll try to contact someone for you.

Ok!! Thanks!! but i wish make it free!!!
My hoobie is traslate software freeware or GPL to spanish, this helpme to learn and practice my english!! =))
Greetings! 8)

Back