• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Virtual CloneDrive 5.4.4.0 Release

BurnerHEAD

hey!

I thought I would just update this forum here, since some people still use the 5.4.3.5 beta and post issues with that version.

Changelog:
Virtual CloneDrive 5.4.4.0: 2009 12 14
- New: Added version info to tray icon
- New: Added option, where VCD can be instructed to unmount an image file
when the virtual tray is opened (e.g., eject from Windows explorer).
- Change: Default file associations
- Fix: Optical drives could disappear after uninstall
- Updated languages
- Some minor changes and improvements

Download: http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

Best Regards,
BurnerHEAD

Last edited:
Blue Screen on Windows 7 Ultimate after driver install

I have a Laptop AIRIS Praxis N1101 with Windows 7 Ultiimate in spanish, I tried to install Virtual CloneDrive 5.4.4.0, but when the instalation installed the driver for the Virtual Drive I've got a BLUE SCREEN!!!! :eek: And then it kept rebooting trying to boot (in all different methods (Safe mode, last good know good configuration, etc... but with no results ).

After some tests :aiee:.... finally I tried to boot pressing F8, and then choosing the first option... I don't know what it say in English but it's something like "FIX AUTOMATICALLY".... then I get a screen where I choosed Command prompt... there I renamed C:\windows\system32\drivers\vclone.sys as vclone.old.... so this way I clould start Windows normally and then uninstall Virtual CloneDrive 5.4.4.0...

It is weird, because I have installed the same version of Virtual CloneDrive on my Desktop with the same OS....:confused:

So I hope there is a new release soon.....:(

I have a Laptop AIRIS Praxis N1101 with Windows 7 Ultiimate in spanish, I tried to install Virtual CloneDrive 5.4.4.0, but when the instalation installed the driver for the Virtual Drive I've got a BLUE SCREEN!!!! :eek: And then it kept rebooting trying to boot (in all different methods (Safe mode, last good know good configuration, etc... but with no results ).

After some tests :aiee:.... finally I tried to boot pressing F8, and then choosing the first option... I don't know what it say in English but it's something like "FIX AUTOMATICALLY".... then I get a screen where I choosed Command prompt... there I renamed C:\windows\system32\drivers\vclone.sys as vclone.old.... so this way I clould start Windows normally and then uninstall Virtual CloneDrive 5.4.4.0...

It is weird, because I have installed the same version of Virtual CloneDrive on my Desktop with the same OS....:confused:

So I hope there is a new release soon.....:(

Please post debugging log and dump/crash information that windows created.

For reference you could post a AnyDVD logfile with your system informations and your other drivers loaded, that might cause conflicts.

Best Regards,
BurnerHEAD

I have been using Virtual CloneDrive since Version 5.0.1.3 and today is the First Time I got a Blue Screen . Vist 32 sp2.
Working Now.. Maybe the problem was my Kids Playing around With Game Jackal pro that i installed this morning ..?
di

Virtual Clone Drive works and behaves just like a physical CD/DVD drive, however it exists only virtually. Image files generated with CloneDVD or CloneCD can be mounted onto a virtual drive from your hard-disk or from a network drive and used in the same manner as inserting them into a normal CD/DVD drive.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Virtual Clone Drive 5.4.4.0 Release

Still have Error: Can't Open VCD

I have installed the latest version on 64 bit Win7Pro, and I am getting the std problematic error "can't open VCD!" I have restarted, uninstalled and reinstalled a couple times, but to no avail. What is really weird is that I installed on another computer of mine, running 64 bit Win7Ult, and it worked first time.

Any ideas what is conflicting with the program? I would really love to see this work.

I loose win 7 "BURN DISK IMAGE"

hi
if I install "virtual clone driver", I loose win 7 "BURN DISK IMAGE" .

any way to solve that pls

juan abba

You just right click on the image and chose 'open with' and the 'Windows disc image burner' option is in there

I updated my PowerDVD 9 to the latest patch and none of my images would work any more with VCD. Got the "There is a disk with an unsupported format in Drive #" message. I reverted back to an older version of PowereDVD 9 and everything is fine again.

I updated my PowerDVD 9 to the latest patch and none of my images would work any more with VCD. Got the "There is a disk with an unsupported format in Drive #" message. I reverted back to an older version of PowereDVD 9 and everything is fine again.

Running Windows XP? I believe this is a bug in PowerDVD. Tell them.

Back