• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Virtual CloneDrive 5.4.3.3 beta

Thanks!

Does this include the explorer-crash tray-icon bug-fix?

Best Regards,
BurnerHEAD

Hello,

I seem to be having an issue with the installation of both the release (5.4.3.2) and this Beta.
Both give the same problem on my system.
I am running Windows 7 build 7229.
Attached is a screenshot of the problem.

This problem obviously stops the drive appearing.

Attachments

• Screen.jpg
    Screen.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 28
I seem to be having an issue with the installation of both the release (5.4.3.2) and this Beta.
Both give the same problem on my system.
I am running Windows 7 build 7229.
Attached is a screenshot of the problem.

It trys to install a not signed driver.
During insatllation a error message should popup, asking you weather to install that driver or not. You have to insatll it. Check the help file... :
%programfiles%\slysoft\virtualclonedriove\manual\xx\driver.html

Still want to mention that with this beta Windows Explorer still crashes:

- When you disable VCD all is ok
- When you enable VCD -> open Administrative Tools in the Control Panel -> Windows Explorer crashes and restarts.
- When you mount an ISO with VCD enabled -> all is ok

But... it seems to happend at random. I mounted and unmounted more images and for some reason the problem doesn't occur.

This is Vista 64-bits, SP2.

One thought....

looks like after you mounted/unmounted at least one image, the problem is gone.

Now I think about it, my previous post (last week) was AFTER a reboot.

It trys to install a not signed driver.
During insatllation a error message should popup, asking you weather to install that driver or not. You have to insatll it. Check the help file... :
%programfiles%\slysoft\virtualclonedriove\manual\xx\driver.html

This never happened, so I thought I would try to delete the device from device manager (deleting the software as well)
I then re-installed and low and behold, the popup box asking to install the device driver.
All now working.

Cheers

Tank

Still want to mention that with this beta Windows Explorer still crashes:

- When you disable VCD all is ok
- When you enable VCD -> open Administrative Tools in the Control Panel -> Windows Explorer crashes and restarts.
- When you mount an ISO with VCD enabled -> all is ok

But... it seems to happend at random. I mounted and unmounted more images and for some reason the problem doesn't occur.

This is Vista 64-bits, SP2.

One thought....

looks like after you mounted/unmounted at least one image, the problem is gone.

Now I think about it, my previous post (last week) was AFTER a reboot.

What language is VCD set to?

Back