• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Virtual CloneDrive 5.3.1.2

lol

You can feel free to charge me for a WORKING copy to run on X64 OSs. :D

Um because we want to see our extra ram put to use we upgraded to a 64Bit os and everybody else has made that small adjustment to allow a x64 bit driver for use why not slysoft... if this is an elby product then tell them to get there butts moving 64bit has been around since 2005 its not that hard to see our complaint with outdated technology...

Please, someone tell me VCD doesn't use the crappy SPTD.sys driver!? It continually blu-screens my Vista.

I bet! I'm happy to not have that driver on my machines, either, as they slow down ripping speeds.

x64 bit version please!

Or OSS it so I can make the adjustments my self....

Um because we want to see our extra ram put to use we upgraded to a 64Bit os and everybody else has made that small adjustment to allow a x64 bit driver for use why not slysoft... if this is an elby product then tell them to get there butts moving 64bit has been around since 2005 its not that hard to see our complaint with outdated technology...

I asked "when" not "why". I would like to know how large of a data buffer is being used and if you only have 1GB of total memory with say 400MB free, is it worth the loss in memory consumption?

Of course if the extra read buffering only take up like 10-20MB, then I'd just turn it on.

Back