• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Virtual Clone Drive REQ

SamuriHL

UHD Guru
Ok, I know I can be a royal pain in the ass at times and this is definitely going to be one of those times. :D I have a request that would be a *REALLY* sweet feature if you could implement it. Now, I realize this won't be coming tomorrow, if at all, but, this feature has serious value if it could be done easily.

My feature request is this...being able to right click on a FOLDER in explorer and say "Mount as Virtual ISO" :D Seriously, this would be an EXTREMELY awesome feature. I realize you can just make an ISO image and mount it...but, being able to mount the folder directly to a virtual drive would be beneficial to a lot of us.

Anyway, something to think about when you're tinkering with adding HD support to it. ;) Thanks!

Back