• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Virtual Clone Drive Registry Issue

Reckless95

Under device manager it says the following: "Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)" :bang:

I'm running Windows 8.1

It also doesn't promt me to install the drivers like it should....

Any help would be very appreciated!

Thanks,

Cody

Attachments

• 11.PNG
    11.PNG
    52.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 12.PNG
    12.PNG
    16.7 KB · Views: 11
Under device manager it says the following: "Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)" :bang:

I'm running Windows 8.1

It also doesn't promt me to install the drivers like it should....

Any help would be very appreciated!

Thanks,

Cody
Can you check the driver pane in this window? Any driver with an exclamation mark?

same issue in windows 10

Hi

I'm facing the same issue in windows 10
It's not affecting virtual clonedrive only.
Nearly all virtual clonedrive software producers does have the same issue (i have tried another 4 packages)

Attached the screenshots of the device manager (incl error description)

Uninstalling the drive and then perform a 'new scan for hardware changes' doesn't solve the issue

there are a few possible solutions on the internet
one of them can be found on http://www.pchell.com/hardware/cd_drive_error_code_19.shtml

i don't know if it's working, i will try later today

keep you informed

Attachments

• device.png
    device.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 1
  • device1.png
    device1.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 1
solved ??

hi

after extensive testing i think i have solved this issue

Thanks to : http://www.pchell.com/hardware/cd_drive_error_code_19.shtml

instructions:
To solve this Code 39 error, follow these instructions:

NOTE: After removing these registry keys and rebooting, it may be necessary to reinstall any CD or DVD recording applications.

1) Close all open programs

2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter

3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SYSTEM
CurrentControlSet
Control
Class
{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
4) This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.
UpperFilters
LowerFilters
UpperFilters.bak
LowerFilters.bak
5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete

6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor

7) Reboot your computer

it's working for me , all drives are back

8) Open My Computer and check to see if your CD or DVD drives have returned. You may also want to open Device Manager and verify that the yellow exclamation and error code on the CD or DVD drive is gone.

Back