• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

VCD Not Working with TMT and WinDVD 9 Plus

Blk02

I cannot get VCD to play nice with TMT (Trial Version) and WinDVD 9 Plus (Full Version). When I try to play a Blu-ray ISO (encrypted or unencrypted) both the software players lockup and I have to hard reset my computer. I have tried playing with and without AnyDVD HD enabled. When AnyDVD HD is enabled the ISO's play alittle better but there is massive pixelation in both software players and eventually they both lockup. I can play the blu-ray video folder on my hard disk in TMT perfectly but not in WinDVD 9. Are these ISO playback issues normal for these software programs??? I thought TMT and WinDVD 9 worked with ISO's???

Specifically when I try to play an encrypted blu-ray ISO in TMT without AnyDVD enabled I get a loud screeching sound coming out of my speakers, which scared the hell out of me the first time it happened.

Any information is appreciated.

GGW-H20L (YL04)
Vista 32bit (SP1)
Asus Rampage Formula MB with on board audio SPDIF

Make sure to use the latest beta and mount the .DVD files associated with your ISO images.

I have been using WinDVD9 BluRay and TMT without issues playing back BD images.

Back