• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

VCD for iPad or Kindle Fire HDX?

IITravel

I've been ripping all my CD's and DVD/Blu-Rays to my external wireless drive. Want to play the image file (uncompressed) on my iPad mini and Kindle Fire HDX. Any suggestions on software that can mount the image file? I tried Good Player but sometimes it works, sometimes not on iPad, but can't navigate the DVD menu. Wondering if anyone has done similar and got it working fully without having to rip all files to compressed versions?

you want an iso mounting app? Don't know there is such a thing why not simple rip the main movie to an mp4 file it can handle

Anyone have any input or suggestions for me to access my hundreds of image files via my Kindle Fire and iPad mini?

Back