• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

VCD "can't mount"

jessdani

Today I downloaded VCD 5.4.6.0 and it has replaced all my icons with the VCD icon, and I continue to get the error message "Can't mount C:\filename\.ink.

I run Windows 7 on an intel pentium CPU 6950 @2.80 GHz (not sure if that's what you need to know, I'm not experienced in these types of forums).

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and had the same problem. When I attempt to access any file in Elaborate Bytes file or any file with the VCD icon, the error message comes up.

Until today I've used previous versions of VCD with no problem.

That means you (or someone else) accidently opened a shortcut with Virtual CloneDrive with "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file" checked.

Right-click the UserChoice key -> Delete, after that reboot.
If the problem isn't fixed then you can download and try the "Default_LNK_(Shortcut).reg" file from above link.

Back