• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

VCD and Vista BSOD

smithBYU

I have Vista Ultimate on a Gateway convertible notebook. I had to reinstall VCD on Christmas day and because I was getting errors when mounting an iso. After shutting down, I got a blue screen every time I booted, no matter which mode I was in. After using my Vista disk to repair startup errors, well, to attempt to repair the errors, that tool told me it cannot fix the bad driver. I ended up formatting and starting over again. :mad: I'm pretty sure this app caused the issue as I haven't installed other software recently. I was not able to get an error log or anything. Thank goodness for Acronis TrueDisk to get me back up in under 2 hours instead 6-8 hours of software reinstalls. Anybody have any idea what might have happened. I installed version 5.2.0.2 that I downloaded on the 14th. I installed this earlier in this school semester and it worked great without any errors. I had a hard disk failure so I used Acronis to make a backup and after I restored it, I had errors with VCD, sorry, I don't recall what they were. Not sure what happened.

Ty

Back