• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Valentine's Day Specials? Code will not work.

iStorm

Hi Guys-

There was a sticky thread with the coupon code "Valentine" for 5-20 dollars off any purchase .. I went to purchase ANYDVD HD lifetime edition and it says it is not applicable to my purchase. Any ideas? I figured since Valentine's Day was right around the corner that it would work.. If not, is there any other specials going on soon or any other coupon codes you guys know about for Anydvd HD version? I have some newer blu rays that will not work with the trial version (asks to update and you need to be registered) so I really would like to purchase this immediately, but would definitely like to save some money. Please let me know guys.

Cheers!

Hi Guys-

There was a sticky thread with the coupon code "Valentine" for 5-20 dollars off any purchase .. I went to purchase ANYDVD HD lifetime edition and it says it is not applicable to my purchase. Any ideas? I figured since Valentine's Day was right around the corner that it would work.. If not, is there any other specials going on soon or any other coupon codes you guys know about for Anydvd HD version? I have some newer blu rays that will not work with the trial version (asks to update and you need to be registered) so I really would like to purchase this immediately, but would definitely like to save some money. Please let me know guys.

Cheers!

Probably should have asked this in the "Purchase and License Keys" section or contact Slysoft support.

I moved it over there, thanks and sorry about that.

Things do eventually expire

Hi Guys-

Cheers!

We ran such a sale last year. That coupon is simply not valid anymore.

Back