• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Using ide to usb cable

MATT23677

i have a laptop and connect my pioneer 110d to my laptop via a lead that plugs in to the laptops usb port and at the other end of the cable it has the ide section that connects to my pioneer 110d, i have always used my pioneer 110d in my desktop but now use it this way,anyway when burning a dual layer back up through clone cd it says the image is burning but there is no more info displayed on the clone cd window and the progress bar never fills up at all and then the burn fails,is this due to to much info going through usb,no one seems to know so any help please

Does the drive work via ide with the same blank media in your desktop? If so, yes the usb interface is the problem.

If not, then update your burner's firmware and ensure you're using Verbatim +R DL (made in Singapore) or MAM-A +R DL 8x blank media. All other +R DL blank media is junk and should be avoided.

Back