• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Using DVDClone with WD HD TV Media Player

Not sure what the problem may be then, as I mentioned earlier I have about 200+ movies in ISO format done with CloneDVD v2.9.2.5 (& earlier versions) and
all playback without a hitch. Now these are main movies only, no menus, no extras, movies with multiple angles modified to just one. They all play just fine.

You can find the newest (1.02.10 beta) firmware here:
http://www.wdc.com/wdtvprerelease/

Interesting, having a look back I don't see 1.02.08 either... Just 1.02.07.

:bang:I use a 1.5 TB Seagate external hard drive with my WDTV and have about 2000 movies ripped to Divix format. Most are 720X480 and are the software I use is Clone DVD Mobile and Any DVD. Most movies play perfectly on my WDTV. They also play off of a thumb drive which is formatted to FAT.

Lately, all of the the movies I've been converting to Divix don't play smoothly and are stuttering or lurching. (snow stops about three times before it hits the ground)

At first I thought is was my hard drive but the problem is apparent on movies played from the thumb drive and played through another WDTV so I'm now sure that it's conversion related.

I'm going to go back to an earlier version of Clone DVD Mobile as I didn't have this or any other problems before I upgraded to version 1.6.1.0 and this problem really annoys me.

I upgraded to .10 version. However, still no luck. Unfortunately my demo version of DVDClone has expired. Not sure what I will do from here.....

Unless I missed something in your earlier posts, are you using clone dvd mobile to make vob's? If you're using clone dvd 2 (not mobile) to make iso's, don't forget that the WDTV can't play iso's under 30 minutes.

Back