• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

using DVD shrink 3.2 dvd still copy protected

When using DVD shrink 3.2 (I like the audio option when re-authering dvd and previewing clips) I get an error message that the disk is copy protected. Using clone DVD I get the same message. When I uninstall DVD shrink 3.2, then clone DVD and DVD shink 2.3 (note not ver 3.2 but the older version 2.3) are working just fine. My system used to work fine with 2.3, 3.2 and clone DVD about a week ago. I upgraded to any DVD HD, clone DVD and all other Slysoft software. Any suggestions?

When using DVD shrink 3.2 (I like the audio option when re-authering dvd and previewing clips) I get an error message that the disk is copy protected. Using clone DVD I get the same message. When I uninstall DVD shrink 3.2, then clone DVD and DVD shink 2.3 (note not ver 3.2 but the older version 2.3) are working just fine. My system used to work fine with 2.3, 3.2 and clone DVD about a week ago. I upgraded to any DVD HD, clone DVD and all other Slysoft software. Any suggestions?

Re-install AnyDVD 6.5.1.4. Post a logfile.

Put a disc in your drive and create a log file. I suspect your drive region may not be set which can result in issues removing CSS which can result in an error message saying the disc is protected.

Post log files:

1. Ensure AnyDVD is running.
  2. Put the problematic original movie DVD in your burner. Wait for AnyDVD to scan the disc.
  3. Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
  4. Select "Create Logfile".
  5. Wait for AnyDVD to create a log file.
  6. A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where AnyDVD created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "OK".
  7. Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a ZIP file called "AnyDVD_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f).
  8. When replying or posting in the SlySoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
    attach.gif
    (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread).
  9. If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
  10. A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't, please ensure your browser is configured to allow pop-ups from the SlySoft forum).
  11. Click the "Browse" button and locate and select the ZIP file you created.
  12. Click "upload".
  13. Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the ZIP file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.

For openers it would be nice to know what disk you were working on?

In general: You need to go into Program Settings in AnyDVD and check the box to "show information window for new media". Then anytime it reports "found and removed structural copy protection" in that pop up box ; you need to rip to harddisk FIRST with the AnyDVD ripper - then import that rip into DVDShrink.
Do you follow me?

And like they said.. for any specific help troubleshooting - you need to post a logfile.

-W

Last edited:
Back