• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Using AnyDVD HD twice with two BDROM drives?

glen8

Hi all,

Just wondering if you can use AnyDVD HD twice accessing two different BDROM drives? Would be good if I could rip two movies at once

Thanks!

You can do this, but you should also write to 2 physical hard drives to prevent bottlenecking.

You can do this, but you should also write to 2 physical hard drives to prevent bottlenecking.

Excellent, thanks Mike

I am writing to Raid-0 which is a seperate array, windows is on SSD so this should be quick enough

How do I load it up twice? kinda silly question but I think I did this yesterday just to see and nothing happend. I didn't get two windows appear on screen, just one

AnyDVD is a driver, when it's on and you access your drive it's working. You can use the AnyDVD ripper to rip to hard drive or ISO, alternatively a third party copier (ImgBurn, FastCopy, TerraCopy) or reauthoring tool (eac3to/tsMuxeR).

Back