• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Use Reclock EhExhost

Lucifer1977

Use Reclock EhExhost?

Whenever I start Media Center in Vista and I go into MyMovies, before I am able to make any selections, a small Reclock window appears, and informs me if I want to use Reclock 1.8.4.4 EhExhost. There are options to click, however, the window closes in 10 seconds (like it's frozen) and does not let me make a selection. This happened with every version I have tried and I can't figure out what the cause and solution of this is.
Thank you very much for your help.

Last edited:
Hi,
I remember I had this problem before I think. One way I found was to not have media center fullscreen. Then, I would go into my movies section and the small windows asking for EhExhost would appear and I was then able to click on one of the selection.

By the way, I had to select "not to use EhExhost" otherwise reclock was not functionnal whenever mymovies started powerdvd. Hope I am clear enough.

_mulder

Thanks, I'll try that. I changed to TMT Platinum. I's working better for me until Slyplayer.

It Worked!
Thanks so much. It was driving me cocoo........

Back