• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

usable ISo Back up?

selkov

My daughter has just ruined her second copy [physical disc] of the Sims3. I had to go buy it again. Last time I created an iso copy of the disc thinking I could use that b/u and save the original. I was wrong.

Today I then read that if I the VCD it would work by molunting the image.
So I installed VCD.
But I can still not get it to work.

Was I misinformed?
If not what and how do I use it?
Is there a tutorial somewhere?

Thanks for your help
-Eds

Nope, VCD does it's job and mounts the iso properly. However the game executable still checks if the inserted (or mounted) disc is an original. If it isn't then it asks for a the disc. You either need a bypass that makes the original exe no longer check for the original disc (i know there are such ways but this is not that kind of forum), or take a look at game-jackal. VCD is more intended for data discs (dvd, blu-ray, ...) and not for game discs

Back