• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved US purchase of AnyStream Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

john_the_c

I recognize you folks are being overwhelmed by the credit card problem, but, I am looking to purchase AnyStream Plus. I do not have paypal, nor the wherewithal to do anything with bitcoin. Any chance the sale might be extended a bit after the credit card problems are resolved?

Since that issue exists since august, and nobody is able to tell when it will be solved ... I guess you better wait for the next sale

And the sales usually are near holidays, and so there will probably be one around Christmas.
Just based upon experience.

I have been trying to purchase with PayPal and it will not go through... I am trying to get CashApp working now... is there any other way??

Currently for the US the only way to make a purchase is via cryptocurrency. There are several types RedFox takes.

I recognize you folks are being overwhelmed by the credit card problem, but, I am looking to purchase AnyStream Plus. I do not have paypal, nor the wherewithal to do anything with bitcoin. Any chance the sale might be extended a bit after the credit card problems are resolved?
Our issues with US credit cards have been resolved. Please try again to order.

I attempted just now and after getting rejected called my credit card company. They said the purchase is being marked as buying crypto currency and they do not support buying crypto currency via credit card. Can you reclassify the purchase as software or license fee?

I attempted just now and after getting rejected called my credit card company. They said the purchase is being marked as buying crypto currency and they do not support buying crypto currency via credit card. Can you reclassify the purchase as software or license fee?
I have to check this...

The purchase is not classified as crypto, we are classified as software license. Maybe that specific bank related us to crypto.

I can confirm that Citi bank only flags our charges as crypto purchase which is not the case. Nobody knows why.
Please use another credit card from a different bank.

Looks like you can add USAA to the list of card issuers refusing to process purchase transactions.

Yep you are right, USAA seems not willing to whitelist our charges. We are living in a bad world...

I might add a list of "bad banks" on our purchase page....

Update: we had successful USAA transactions after customers called them to whitelist the charge and then made another order.

So far, only CIti is a real issue...

Yep you are right, USAA seems not willing to whitelist our charges. We are living in a bad world...

I might add a list of "bad banks" on our purchase page....
My local credit union didn't block my charges for AnyStream. A few minutes after the transaction went through I received an automated robo-call from "Visa Fraud Protection" to verify I did authorize the charges,

Ivan, I can provide you in a PM the name if you want, though being a local CU really doesn't benefit anyone outside the area where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back