• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved US credit cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and what do you think taxes will be on 159 €? I assure you your tax rate won't change.:giggle:
No one said anything about what additional taxes. The question is about the filing requirements.

So, I've dug around more and if a person has to declare crypto transactions (required regardless of gain/loss), then they have to pay at least $89 to companies like Intuit to electronically file the a 1040 and all additional forms (whatever they all are):
1704502262728.png

I do not know if Paypal will send out a 1099-MISC due to the crypto purchase/transfer transaction. I assume they don't because of the $600 limit the other publications were showing, etc.

It's why I asked what others have done. Ignore the requirement and hope Paypal doesn't report it?

I have been a Redfox customer since 2004. This may seem like a dumb question but why only Crypto to purchase through Paypal? Why not just use normal Paypal methods?

Why not just use normal Paypal methods?
I'd like to answer your question with a quote from the very first thread in this forum:
Due to the nature of our products

Since you are a long time customer, you probably can conclude what this is about...

I went to the purchase page and tried to use my US mastercard to get the life time AS plus. I received this response:

Step 4/4: Finished!​

Below you will find specific information pertaining to your order. Please note your reference number, which is used to identify your order: O57-UU8. You will receive a separate order confirmation by e-mail.

Order not processed!​

Payment Pxx-xxx for Order Oxx-Uxx over 139.53 USD Reference #AUTH_xxxx has failed: -31: 57 -Suspected fraud by card issuing bank. Call bank to unblock and order again

I followed the directions and called my Bank to get you "white listed". They stated that they do not deal with Crypto. I explained that it was usd. I asked that they white list you. I then tried a second time to place the order. I got the same pop up again.

In this case, you should try another credit card. This card issuer flags us as crypto which is not the case.

I would love to.... unfortunately, I don't have another card. nor do i deal in crypto. Any other solutions?

I tied once again and got his message:

Below you will find specific information pertaining to your order. Please note your reference number, which is used to identify your order: Oxxxx. You will receive a separate order confirmation by e-mail.

Payment in progress!​

The payment for this order is not finalized yet, its status will be checked every 5 minutes.
Payment Pxx-xxx for Order Oxx-xxx over xxx USD is queued for manual processing.
Your order could not be processed automatically and will be reviewed by our staff members as soon as possible. To avoid duplicate orders, please do not try to order again until further notice.

Does this mean that the order might possibly go thru?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, this indicated that we (me) at RedFox have to review this order before we send it to our payment provider.
I rejected this attempt since there will be no chance to get it processed by your card issuer. They just don't like us. Sorry, not our fault.

I can confirm that Citi bank only flags our charges as crypto purchase which is not the case. Nobody knows why.
Please use another credit card from a different bank.

any way that I might be able to get a license extension until I can get a different card issued to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back