• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved US Card - Temporary License

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dev Edwards

Hello,

I saw on your website you were having an issue processing US cards. My license for anystream plus is set to expire today September 21st. I sent an email yesterday to request a temporary license. I was just wondering did someone receive the email as of yet I didnt want to be without your great service.

- Devon

Hello,

I saw on your website you were having an issue processing US cards. My license for anystream plus is set to expire today September 21st. I sent an email yesterday to request a temporary license. I was just wondering did someone receive the email as of yet I didnt want to be without your great service.

- Devon
Contact @Ivan and he'll get you the help that you need.

:)

Hello,

- Devon
If you sent the e-mail, there is a 24-hour turnaround, please be patient. Thank you for your interest in our software. The e-mail you sent is enough.

Hi Devon,

replied to your email 5 minutes ago. Sorry for the delay, we are working 23/7 only.

Ivan

Edit: you've got a reply on your first request under 16 hours, so relax. Contacting us via multiple channels increases the response time for all others drastically...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back