• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Upload to You Tube

bobe

Hi Everyone.

I have just copied one of my home videos,can I use Clone DVD Mobile to upload to you tube.If yes which format would you recommend.
Thank you all.
Bob

H.264/AVC is probably the ideal format to use for Youtube upload. One of the iPod profiles might be able to produce a reasonably Youtube-compatible file. 640x480 for fullscreen, or 640x360 for widescreen... set the quality to its highest; Youtube will probably give you the "Watch in High Quality" option.

you tube upload

Thank you for your kind assistance

Youtube will probably give you the "Watch in High Quality" option.
if you go into your (youtube) account settings>playback set up,you can choose "I have a fast connection. Always play higher-quality video when it's available".then save the changes.
the default playback will now be high quality when it's available 8)

if you go into your (youtube) account settings>playback set up,you can choose "I have a fast connection. Always play higher-quality video when it's available".then save the changes.
the default playback will now be high quality when it's available 8)

Yeah. I just meant that if he uses the highest quality setting in mobile, Youtube would likely make is video available in the High Quality format. If you upload a video with a bitrate too low, or a resolution lower than 640x480 or 640x360, High Quality won't be available; whatever his interanl Youtube settings might be.

Personally, though, I'm going to try and upload to get Youtube's new "Watch in HD" feature from now on. It's a fantastic improvement.

Last edited:
Back