• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

updating question..

tink

Well, I purchased AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 a few days ago, actually it was about a week ago now.. anyway, When I opened it up today, it said there was a new version available..

I clicked 'yes' so I could visit the page to "download the latest version" and it took me to the page where I could download any of the 6 different applications available.. I downloaded the new AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 files, and opened them..

It was basically going through an installation process, asking me where I wanted to install the program..

To update the software, do I have to first uninstall the old version?
^^if so, will my current AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 keys register the new version?

(i don't want to uninstall them, only to find out i've messed up and must now repurchase the software..)

any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated. :D

Just install the new versions over the old. No need to uninstall Slysoft software.

Back