• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Updating Java

@Clown_BD_v0.81 developer

Good Morning Mike_R. I installed Clown_BD_v0.81 on my Windows 7 64-bit System. When I open Clown_BD I get an error message. See screenshot. Java is installed (64-bit / Version 8 Update 60). What I have to do to fix the Problem ?

From Germany

Matthias

Clown_BD Fehlermeldung.PNG

The most common cause is that it can't find/use the 64 bit version. Try installing the 32bit version as well. With a little luck that will fix the problem.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Thanky for your reply. I also installed the 32-bit Version but the Problem is the same. Same message is coming.

Matthias

Well there goes my only idea, sorry. Hope Mike will be able to help

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

im still on version 7 update 55 (build 1.7.0.55-b14) and my goto program bdsup2sub works fine.

This is a note from java site:

Where can I get Java 7 downloads?
July 2015: Updates for Java 7 are no longer available to the public. Oracle offers updates to Java 7 only for customers who have purchased Java support <Bullshit ...or have Oracle products that require Java 7.

If my Windows system has Java 7, is it updated to Java 7 or Java 8?
Coincident with the January 2015 CPU release users with the auto update feature enabled will be migrated from Java 7 to Java 8.

These are the unlisted links to download my version which works with the java program in question:

Download 32-bit: Java Runtime Environment 7 Update 55 | 27.8 MB (Freeware)
Download 64-bit: Java Runtime Environment 7 Update 55 | 29.4 MB
Download: JavaRa 2.5 This is to remove other versions of java
Release Notes: >> Click Here <<
View: Java Website

The top 2 downloads I checked the download links and they are directed to the main servers of java so they are safe to use. If you download off of java like the third link I would use at own risk. But the top 2 links are still active and good. I suggest storing these files for the future as I cannot guarantee they will be up forever.

Tell us how this worked out for you.

I have auto dates turned off on all my programs! Its is VERY imortant users image their windows drive that way after updating and installing programs if an update causes troubles you can revert back to a known good image!

Last edited:
Back