• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Update

TNK_2

after click open the little fox and trying to click on the slysoft.com to do update, the website does not launch it anymore. I now have to manually type the website to get to the download. Does anyone have this problem?

Thanks
Henry

after click open the little fox and trying to click on the slysoft.com to do update, the website does not launch it anymore. I now have to manually type the website to get to the download. Does anyone have this problem?

Thanks
Henry

Are you using IE 10? It seems to be having problems with accepting and processing redirects from other apps.

i'm having the same problem. i get a notification to update, but then the browser does not start, so no update occurs. i use mozilla, but it tries to open in IE9.

is there a way to update manually?

cheers!

i'm having the same problem. i get a notification to update, but then the browser does not start, so no update occurs. i use mozilla, but it tries to open in IE9.

is there a way to update manually?

cheers!

Sure... just update from the main page.
See the top thread on the board dedicated to the software you want to get there.

-W

Thanks
Henry

I assume you are talking about AnyDVD ??
It does have a dedicated forum on this BBS.
This is the general chat forum.....

So, how's the weather in your area?
So, how's your wife and my kids... :D

-W

Chrome?

Thanks
Henry

I've noticed that a lot of folks that I do computer support for now have Chrome installed and they don't know how it happened. A few program updates now, unless told otherwise, install it. It makes itself the default browser. So, what I'm wondering is if you just removed an installation of Chrome, did youset another browser as default? If not, the update button may not know to open a browser. Once you open a browser and input the URL all is fine. Might just check that.

google chrome might have installed accidently, but I have removed it.

After reading fzapa I went and look in the internet options under programs tab. It said that IE is not the default web, so I click make default and it works again now.

thanks
Henry

Back