• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Update for PSP ~ 3.3 480x272 videos

afgarciaf

Hi, I was just wondering when CloneDVD Mobile is going to update the settings to include the new full resolution supported by the new PSP version 3.3. I would like to code my movies at a 480x272 resolution. Many thanks!

I second that!

But as the file format seems to be quite specific, please test it thoroughly before release.

Also support for the new directory structure and Thumbnails would be highly appreciated!

The two I've been Using the New PSP Video Nine and Nero Recode work the Best

I've tried Modding the Device.ini but cannot get the output to be
100% playable.

I agree I want 480x272, Please. :agree:

Ya, I just modded the Device.ini and I got it to output a 480x272, but I haven't played it on my PSP yet.

Edit: It didn't work on my PSP, but it works on the computer. On the PSP it doesn't display the codec.

And Scarpad how do you have Nero Recode 2 set up? I've just been putting out files that get continually rejected.

Last edited:
I agree I want 480x272, Please. :agree:

Ya, I just modded the Device.ini and I got it to output a 480x272, but I haven't played it on my PSP yet.

Edit: It didn't work on my PSP, but it works on the computer. On the PSP it doesn't display the codec.

And Scarpad how do you have Nero Recode 2 set up? I've just been putting out files that get continually rejected.

Nero, I've used Standard AVC and set it to 480x272, 768 bitrate, on the detailed settings I've unchecked Macroblock prediction , and Pschco visual stuff.

Scarpad,

I can't get the setting in Nero 7.8.5.0 (latest) to work.

I've messed with this for hours and I always get "Video cannot be displayed" when I try to play it on PSP 3.40.

Any chance you could provide every setting you use sucessfully?

Thanks!

Back