• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unrest - French Blu-ray

RyanHG

Hello everyone,

I recently bought a Blu-ray on which I can't remove the AACS protections from the disc with AnyDVD, it's the French Blu-ray of the movie "Unrueh", here's its EAN: 3760189661917, here's a link to buy the disc: https://www.amazon.fr/Désordres-Combo-Blu-Ray-DVD-Édition-Limitée/dp/B0CHKRSR5C, when I try to copy the disc I get the following error message:

Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 81
couldn't retrieve AGID!
Unable to proceed with request at present, please try again later!
Blu-Ray disc processing ERROR!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.8.2_Info_H_Desordres.ziplog
    108.3 KB · Views: 2
You need to create a logfile from a physical drive, not MSFT VIRTUAL DVD-ROM 1.0.

EDIT:
AnyDVD server needs to see the original disc once, before it can decrypt from virtual drive.

Thank you very much for your reply, unfortunately I don't have a Blu-ray player for PC, I copy my discs via a PS3 and then transfer the iso to my PC, usually it works fine.

Thank you very much for your reply, unfortunately I don't have a Blu-ray player for PC, I copy my discs via a PS3 and then transfer the iso to my PC, usually it works fine.
In this case you'll have to wait until someone else inserts this disc.

Back