• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unreachable email

mcfly1967

Hi I tried to purchase the new anydvd license key and put in all my card details and pressed order to pay. I was advised my email was unreachable? Have I still been charged for this transaction or would it be voided because of the email issue.

Email ends in @blueyonder.co.uk

Am a little worried of being charged and not getting the key - I don't want to try again incase I get charged.

you have not been charged and you will not be charged either. License keys are sent by e-mail. In order to assure key delivery the e-mail entered on the purchase forum gets "checked" if the provider mail servers respond to a connection and your mailbox would be able to receive the license mail. In your case blueyonder may have been "blacklisted" for the most likely reasons either being refusing to deliver the redfox license mails (bounce it back to sender) or even worse silently dropping the mail, or another reason. Since key delivery could not be guaranteed, the system doesn't process your payment details and you are not charged.

Please try a different address.

Thank you very much for the information. I will re-try with another email address as you suggest.

Hi I tried to purchase the new anydvd license key and put in all my card details and pressed order to pay. I was advised my email was unreachable? Have I still been charged for this transaction or would it be voided because of the email issue.

Email ends in @blueyonder.co.uk

Am a little worried of being charged and not getting the key - I don't want to try again incase I get charged.

Right before you confirm your order, the shop connects to your mail server and "asks" if your email address is a valid email address. Some mail servers don't reply and you'll get a false positive warning in our shop. However, "@blueyonder.co.uk" replies to our shop's requests so this should not be the reason for your issue. Maybe just a simple typo in your email address?

Right before you confirm your order, the shop connects to your mail server and "asks" if your email address is a valid email address. Some mail servers don't reply and you'll get a false positive warning in our shop. However, "@blueyonder.co.uk" replies to our shop's requests so this should not be the reason for your issue. Maybe just a simple typo in your email address?

It is possible i may have miss typed i will check, as long as I have not been charged for the transaction which what worried me I am sure I will be able to re-try the purchase

It is possible i may have miss typed i will check, as long as I have not been charged for the transaction which what worried me I am sure I will be able to re-try the purchase

also the total came up in yen and not dollars the amount in uk pounds was the same price approx. as I am in the uk so I assume that is normal.

Yes that's normal. RedFox main currency is EUR but the payment provider uses Chinese Yuan (CNY) which is why it gets converted. The actual cost remains the same barring a minor conversion fee from (in your case) Pound Sterling to CNY (max 4%) but that cost goes to your BANK not redfox

then you'll need to use a different e-mail. It's explained in this topic why certain providers are blocked in the system

Back