• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Uninstalling Jackal

Hamsterbytes

Can't Uninstall Jackal

Game Jackal ver 4.1.1.7

How do you force Jackal to uninstalled, when it constantly gives : Unable to create a temp file. Setup aborted. Error 5: Access is denied.
Having too many problems with it locking me from playing some of my games. Now those games won't even play from the disk, even after a fresh install.
I am glad it is a trial version. I now know not to spend my money on a purchase. Especially since it will not let me even uninstall it.
It worked with some games so I know it can work.
All the working titles were the first 2 AOE titles : AOE, AOE the conquerors.
AOE2, age of kings was the one that is locked up now.
Win7, 64 bit, sp1. Tried restore 6 times. 4 thru windows desktop, and 2 through start-up and functions screens to the time before I had installed Jackal with no help, since it refuses to restore saying something about not finding a file on drive "E". Being there is nothing in drive "E" that made no sense. Then it dawn on me that Jackal must be seeing a drive "E" and causing windows to perceive it also, since that was the drive I was using for my pro-filer.
2- DVD drives, Toshiba and a Samsung.
Cannot send logs from profiles , I have already removed them as I was preparing to uninstall Jackal.

Attachments

• GJDiag.41179.6499491435.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 1
  • GJDiag.41179.6508472222.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Have you tried uninstalling in safe mode?
It sounds like you have a virus, not a gamejackal issue.
Or, like you dont have permissions.
Safe Mode should do it though.

Back