• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unicode filenames/characters issue?

tectpro

Translator (ms_MY)
Hello,

I noticed that there seems to be a Unicode issue with certain filenames/characters.

Example:
Windows shows in Explorer: DuckTales - S01 E01 - Don't Give Up the Ship

When I use the CLI and run for example FFmpeg it shows : DuckTales - S01 E01 - DonÔÇÖt Give Up the Ship

Once completed it's showing normal in Windows Explorer again, but the Unicode issue still persists.

I stumbled upon this as well. I'm authoring all my downloads to Blu-ray. I forget which one now, but one of the TV seasons I authored to Blu-ray was initially tripping up the authoring software I was using. When attempting to process a particular episode the software would immediately crash. I determined the issue was with the characters used within the filename which appeared normal, but must have contained a mess like in your example. I renamed the MP4 file manually typing the same thing that was showing which resolved the issue.

Back