• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to RIP Ponyo

kawika07

Hi Folks,

Not sure what the problem is here ... have tried quite a few times but for some reason I am unable to RIP Ponyo?

I have added a picture but essentially what happens it just stalls out near the very beginning. I have the latest versions of AnyDVD, AnyDVD HD (although this probably isnt needed), and Clone DVD Mobile.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Kawika

Attachments

• Ponyo Stall.jpg
    Ponyo Stall.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 7
Hi Folks,

Not sure what the problem is here ... have tried quite a few times but for some reason I am unable to RIP Ponyo?

I have added a picture but essentially what happens it just stalls out near the very beginning. I have the latest versions of AnyDVD, AnyDVD HD (although this probably isnt needed), and Clone DVD Mobile.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Kawika

What version of CDVDM are you using? Can you post an AnyDVD log?

Hi ... thanks for the reply ... alas I have no idea what CDVDM is or how to check it. I have attached the "log" though so maybe that will help. Just wanted to get this show on my Iphone for my kid to enjoy.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.2.6_Info_F_PONYO.zip
    846.6 KB · Views: 4
I am also having the same problem trying to convert Ponyo's VOB files to DivX, PS3, or PSP formats.

CloneDVD Mobile 1.6.1.0 will start to process the file but hang, creating a huge temporary file that will continue to grow until I run out of disk space. Once I kill the mencoder process, I can delete the file, but Ponyo is only 3-4MB in size and useless.

No idea yet what is causing it or how to fix the problem.

What happens when you rup the DVD first then process that rip with CloneDVD Mobile?

Hi ... thanks for the reply ... alas I have no idea what CDVDM is or how to check it. I have attached the "log" though so maybe that will help. Just wanted to get this show on my Iphone for my kid to enjoy.

CDVDM is CloneDVDMobile, I just don't like typing it all out. If you're using one of the 1.6 versions, try what Charlie suggests. If that doesn't work, try version 1.2.0.1 and see if it works.

What happens when you rup the DVD first then process that rip with CloneDVD Mobile?

In my case, I did rip the DVD to VOB using AnyDVD 6.6.2.3. I then used CDVDM to process the files.

I am going to try 1.2.0.1 to see if that works.

In my case, I did rip the DVD to VOB using AnyDVD 6.6.2.3. I then used CDVDM to process the files.

I am going to try 1.2.0.1 to see if that works.

I downgraded to 1.2.0.1 and Ponyo was converted using CDVDM just fine.

where did you get a copy of 1201? I tried the sticky here on the forum but it wont run...

where did you get a copy of 1201? I tried the sticky here on the forum but it wont run...

I downloaded it from the sticky. You should try again.

I had the same problem with Astro Boy. Once Ponyo worked, I upgraded to 1.6.1.8 again but it had the same problem. I downgraded to 1.2.0.1 and Astro Boy converted just fine as well.

Back