• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to read Twilight Saga DVD

MartBrooks

Hi

Even using the latest beta, I am unable to read a Twilight Saga "eclipse" DVD. Windows reports there being 64G of data to copy and eventually simply gives up. Log file attached.

Regards

Martin.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.3.5.3_Info_D_TWILIGHT_ECLIPSE_D1.ziplog
    625.1 KB · Views: 1
That size is an indicator of structural protection as is most likely indicated in the anydvd status window. Any time anydvd reports a disc to have structural protection, you cannot do a simple windows explorer file copy but you have to use the built in anydvd ripper.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Yes, that got it, thanks. I'm pretty sure I have had disks with such protection before that I could simply copy, though.

Regards

Martin.

Ow they usually can.be copied just fine, they just can't be burnt back to disc due to that oversize. That kind of protection is not something. Anysvd can remove onthefly like CSS on a simple file copy. The ripper must be used or those fake titles get copied to hdd aswell

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Back