• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to mount ISO images in XP

Burn1Master

Ive noticed a few threads of people being unable to mount thier images with CloneDrive. I too am having this problem, Ive followed the instructions and suggestions posted but the problem keeps comming back. I can get it to work for awhile then it stops. Ive moved the clone drive to a relatively safe spot in the open drive letters (X: to be exact). When I mount a DVD ISO with (X: ) it creates a new drive called F: and I now have two unusable VCD's. Keep in mind I have only 1 drive selected in the options not two. The other strange thing is that AnyDVD scans the ISO when I mount it. However there is nothing there to scan. Ive tried telling AnyDVD not to use the VCD's and it doesnt change the outcome of the mounted drive. I thought there might be a glitch with the two softwares. Ive had to use another virtual drive software for now. Id like to switch back to CloneDrive if the problem can be remedied.

Thanks for you time

Back