• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Unable to login to Netflix with Anystream. Resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok managed to login to Netflix but I had to install Google Chrome and use the Adopt a session button. Worked great. Thanks to all. So we might as well mark this issue solved.
Thats why the developers put it there. That said, I am extremely happy its resolved. :thankyou:

Ok managed to login to Netflix but I had to install Google Chrome and use the Adopt a session button. Worked great. Thanks to all. So we might as well mark this issue solved.
ok for you but it means it's not solved. personally i use firefox and don't like chrome very much.... so "adpot cookie" *should* run well on ALL browsers.... shall not we limit us to chrome or whatsoever....

Wanted to add this tiny bit of information. Took a screeny - Looks like they are adding a captcha, but it's not visible. go figure :coolman:

I add to do the same thing and adopt from browser. Great information!!

Attachments

• Netflix - Captcha.PNG
    Netflix - Captcha.PNG
    186 KB · Views: 16
Go back to AnyStream Use View attachment 78927 with your e-mail and password filled in Netflix
Press Adapt Session from another browser and you should be logged in automatically
Am I missing something? I have clicked on the "adopt session" button while in Netflix on AS, and while logged into Netflix.com on Chrome with Chrome being both open and closed and all I've ever seen is it saying it can't run while Chrome is open - with a button to "try again." I close Chrome and get the same. I checked and I have cookies enabled for Chrome. I also reinstalled AS and rebooted my computer. I cannot get AS to log in to Netflix with this feature. Can someone help? This is my first post on this forum but have been Redfox customer for years.

Update, a minute after posting this and messing with the cookie thief feature for two days, all of a sudden netflix logged in fine. I don't get it! But I've never see the the cookie thief window say anything other than "can run while Chrome open"

Resolved? Not really.
The implemented cookie thief cannot access the browser cookies while the browser is running – so you have to close it.
I've setup my browser to delete the session information (including cookies) when closing – so AS will not find any matching cookies any more.
Kind of laborious...

Resolved? Not really.
The implemented cookie thief cannot access the browser cookies while the browser is running – so you have to close it.
I've setup my browser to delete the session information (including cookies) when closing – so AS will not find any matching cookies any more.
Kind of laborious...
It is absolutely resolved. If you did any searching around the Internet, you would see it’s not anystream issue. The cookie thief will solve the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back