• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Unable to log into Max.. Is there a correct way to log into Max?

Dominick_7

Hi when i bring up Max it has a button that says go to Max, when i click it it does nothing. i use the firefox browser and sign in there, but it doesnt get detected by Anystream.. not sure what to do in order to log in. Can someone help? Thanks.

You need to leave a logfile.

You need to leave a logfile.
Here you go, is this right? i turned the VPN off but its hotel/public wifi.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.7.0.astlog
    12.3 KB · Views: 1
You can not use HBOMax in your location, you have to use MAX, its a different provider but it's just in the USA. You cannot use HBOMax. They detect your location.

You can not use HBOMax in your location, you have to use MAX, its a different provider but it's just in the USA. You cannot use HBOMax. They detect your location.
Yea i signed in at max.com. VPN is off but nothing happens.

Yea i signed in at max.com. VPN is off but nothing happens.
It's not going to happen, they blocked your IP, you need to subscribe to MAX, and you cannot log into it with an HBOMax password or account.

It's not going to happen, they blocked your IP, you need to subscribe to MAX, and you cannot log into it with an HBOMax password or account.
Are you serious? But the VPN was off.. :( im using a shared account. i can log into it online via the browser, if it works there how come it doesn't work via anystream? What if i change the ip via the VPN to somewhere else in the US?

Oh it works now! After rebooting. So is Max a gimped version of HBOMax? i dont see the adultswim stuff in here anymore.. was looking for Attack On Titan, but nothing comes up.

Oh it works now! After rebooting. So is Max a gimped version of HBOMax? i dont see the adultswim stuff in here anymore.. was looking for Attack On Titan, but nothing comes up.
MAX and HBOMax are two different providers. I guess it's not in the region you chose.

MAX and HBOMax are two different providers. I guess it's not in the region you chose.
Ah ok. When i go to HBOMax it says its now Max. So is HBOMax now only in europe or something? Maybe yea.

Ah ok. When i go to HBOMax it says its now Max. So is HBOMax now only in europe or something? Maybe yea.
Yes...MAX in the US and HBOMAX most everywhere else...programming is going to vary due to licensing and country. Content also rotates, so keep
looking for what you missed...it will eventually return.

Yes...MAX in the US and HBOMAX most everywhere else...programming is going to vary due to licensing and country. Content also rotates, so keep
looking for what you missed...it will eventually return.
Ah ok, if i wanted to get into HBOMax id just use the vpn in europe? Makes sense.

It's hit and miss....not every country always works. I think it's part of them detecting the VPN.

Back