• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to decrypt any UHDs

Johnny Favorite

I can't get any UHD to decrypt with AnyDVD. I get the attached error with every disc. I tried scanning with AnyDVD Scanner and every disk says "invalid media"

Attachments

• Screenshot (27).png
    Screenshot (27).png
    4.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot (30).png
    Screenshot (30).png
    20.3 KB · Views: 16
Post an actual logfile.
We need the drive you use and do you have MakeMKV installed?

You can also flash this drive and then uninstall MakeMKV if you don't need it.

I have the same issue as described above, but updating MakeMKV did not change anything. Error message is the following:
Bildschirm­foto 2023-01-15 um 17.14.11.png

Both, AnyDVD HD and MakeMKV are latest versions and fully licensed.

Any idea what the problem might be? Or is it the UHD (Mission Impossible)?

I have the same issue as described above, but updating MakeMKV did not change anything. Error message is the following:
View attachment 69863

Both, AnyDVD HD and MakeMKV are latest versions and fully licensed.

Any idea what the problem might be? Or is it the UHD (Mission Impossible)?
Post an AnyDVD logfile. My guess is, that you need to flash a different firmware to the drive.

That shouldn't be needed, i have that same external drive. Works fine out of the box on fw 1.00

I have never created an AnyDVD logfile. What do I have to do?
And regarding the drive: I couldn't flash (error message, stating that my drive was already "enabled", which was confirmed in the SDF-MakeMKV forum).

Maybe important to know: I am using the drive and the software within Parallel-Desktop Window 10 environment on an iMac. Usually, all Windows software works without problems. Furthermore, the BD-drive is able to work with DVDs and BDs without problem. Just UHD (Mission Impossible I and II) don't work. MakeMKV is able to read both under iOS and under Windows in the Parallel-Desktop environment.

Additionally, here are two screenshots from MakeMKV (under iOS) and MakeMKV (under Windows 10)

Bildschirm­foto 2023-01-05 um 15.55.23.png

Bildschirm­foto 2023-01-06 um 12.13.26.png

I have never created an AnyDVD logfile. What do I have to do?
And regarding the drive: I couldn't flash (error message, stating that my drive was already "enabled", which was confirmed in the SDF-MakeMKV forum).

Maybe important to know: I am using the drive and the software within Parallel-Desktop Window 10 environment on an iMac. Usually, all Windows software works without problems. Furthermore, the BD-drive is able to work with DVDs and BDs without problem. Just UHD (Mission Impossible I and II) don't work. MakeMKV is able to read both under iOS and under Windows in the Parallel-Desktop environment.
How to create an AnyDVD logfile:

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/please-read-this-before-you-post.71489/#post-456465

Thanks for the hint. Here's the log-file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.3.0_Info_D_MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.ziplog
    3.5 MB · Views: 3
@Ch3vr0n: Since the drive is working for you and my MakeMKV screenshot shows that libredrive is enabled on the drive, what could the problem be? Does the logfile reveal anything? Is the virtual environment (Parallel Desktop on iOS) the problem?
Would be great if anyone had an idea what to do.

I very rarely use that drive, it's a backup drive and pretty much only used on my laptop or the very rare occasion o pick up an UHD+normal BD combo.

Other than the status info saying it doesn't work, when mine does i don't see anything special. The experts are the devs.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks for the hint. Here's the log-file.
I believe you need to flash a special firmware for this drive to work. The BU40N is an official UHD drive (slimline) if I am not mistaken.

I believe you need to flash a special firmware for this drive to work. The BU40N is an official UHD drive (slimline) if I am not mistaken.
That's correct. But 1.00 is very old and allowed Libredrive in Makemkv w/o being flashed to the later MK firmware. I can't decypher the results of the log regarding the Makemkv / SDF bin results. For test purposes @Meyro : Flash a MK firmware to try if it works then. E.g. 1.04 MK. You can always flash back to 1.00. If you have trouble to find it let me know. It's part of the DE firmware pack.

Back