• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to create profile with Windows 7

akeller27

I am having an odd problem with my Game Jackal Pro on my Windows 7 system. I can not create a profile by dragging the shortcut into the Game Jackal Window. I can however create a profile by selecting the create a profile from the Game Jackal tools menu. I only see this behavior on my Windows 7 Pro system.

Game Jackal is running as an administrator. Any Ideas why I cannot create a profile by dragging the game shortcut into the Game Jackal window?

OS Windows 7 64 bit
Game Jackal ver 3.1.2.4

I am having an odd problem with my Game Jackal Pro on my Windows 7 system. I can not create a profile by dragging the shortcut into the Game Jackal Window. I can however create a profile by selecting the create a profile from the Game Jackal tools menu. I only see this behavior on my Windows 7 Pro system.

Game Jackal is running as an administrator. Any Ideas why I cannot create a profile by dragging the game shortcut into the Game Jackal window?

OS Windows 7 64 bit
Game Jackal ver 3.1.2.4

Hmmm... not sure why this would not be working. I can tell you that in v4.0.0.9 this is working fine (will be released in a day or so).

Thanks for the info Matthew I will try v4.0.0.9 when it is released. I am also going to be loading another Windows 7 box soon will try Game Jackal on that one also.

Back