• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"Unable to crack all CSS Keys on this disc"

dremu

A bunch of discs are giving me

dialog1.png

Reading other threads, looks like I should set my drive to the same region as the discs. Conveniently, almost all my stuff is R1 and I'm in North America, so the drive is already set

dialog3.png

and the disc is R1:

dialog2.png

Am I doing anything dumb that is patently obvious from the above? This happens with both 8.1.6.0 and 8.1.6.5, on both Windows 7 and

Log attached if that's helpful.

Thanks for any insight!

-- A

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.6.5_Info_E_SG1_V2.ziplog
    145.8 KB · Views: 1
Your drive region is *not* set. *Exit* AnyDVD completely, then actually set your drive region. (As long as AnyDVD is active it will show *as if* region was set but it's not and it's impossible to set it until exiting.)

That would be the dumb thing I was missing. Closed AnyDVD, and yep, the drive was not set. Set the drive region with any DVD closed, no further problem.

Thanks!

-- A

Back