• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to copy forced subtitles

grey_high

I am trying to make a .m4v of Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. No matter what subtitle selection I pick, I'm not only unable to get the forced subtitles to work, I can't get any subtitles at all. Any suggestions on what I need to do to help get this fixed? There are 6 choices Disabled, two English, two Spanish, one French. None seem to work.

Update: I tried using HandBrake, and It worked when I used 3rd subtitle track (Second English option). Is there a reason this isn't working for CloneDVD mobile which I paid for, but works for a freeware software? Haha, I hope it's something I am doing wrong, and not CloneDVD mobile itself. I really like the software and prefer it, but the subtitles not working at all is baffling me. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

This is something I would really like an answer to as well. The issue is the top and bottom of the video is cropped (this happens with all the settings I've tried). It's just enough to crop out any writing at the bottom (translations, for example). Examples are: Dawn of the planet of the apes, X-men first class, X-men days of futures past, and pretty much any movie with any writing at the very bottom of the screen. Thanks!

Back