• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to click menu buttons in PowerDVD ultra

smonks

On a few of my Blu Ray discs ie,,, Pirates of carribean curse of black pearl, POC deadmans chest, Surfs Up,.. I cannot get past the dang menu. I get through all the adverts previews etc.. But when it comes to the menu nothing is clickable. Even when I try to go to chapter 2 it will say prohibited. I have tried it with and without anydvd running and its the same. Any ideas? I am starting to wonder if this is a Disney Dvd issue.

Last edited:
what build number of Powerdvd are you on? and are you using the keyboard to navigate or the mouse? if the mouse try using the arrow keys to move around

AHHH Yes! thank you! I didn't even think about the keyboard. I feel stupid now but It works! fyi I am using the latest build 3190.0a etc.. I wonder whats up with the mouse on these dvd's?

I've found a few that won't let you use the mouse

Back