• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

un Question Sil vous plait

sondeterra

Have not utilized ClownBD or any of its brethren yet, as I have a BDreader not writer, in burning to a BD9 or BD5 do you need a BD burner or can you use a standard DVD burner?

Have not utilized ClownBD or any of its brethren yet, as I have a BDreader not writer, in burning to a BD9 or BD5 do you need a BD burner or can you use a standard DVD burner?

For burning to BD5 or BD9 you need a BD burner. The technology is not the same on DVD and BD.

See you
Lynx

Not true, as far as I'm aware you can use a standard DVD writer to write BD-5 or BD-9 as it's the file structure that's important and the media is just DVD's not Blu-ray's

And you can put 50Gb on a DVD? :clap:

For burning to BD5 or BD9 you need a BD burner. The technology is not the same on DVD and BD.

And you can put 50Gb on a DVD? :clap:

"BD9 and BD5 are lower capacity variants of the Blu-ray Disc that contain Blu-ray compatible video and audio streams contained on a conventional DVD (650 nm wavelength / red laser) optical disc. Such discs offer the use of the same advanced compression technologies available to Blu-ray discs (including H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, VC-1 and MPEG-2) while using lower cost legacy media. BD9 uses a standard 8152MB DVD9 dual-layer disc while BD5 uses a standard 4482MB DVD5 single-layer disc.[96]

BD9/BD5 discs can be authored using home computers for private showing using standard DVD±R recorders. AACS digital rights management is optional.[97] The BD9/BD5 format was originally proposed by Warner Home Video, as a cost-effective alternative to regular Blu-ray Discs.[98] It was adopted as part of the BD-ROM basic format, file system, and AV specifications. BD9/BD5 is similar to 3× DVD for HD DVD."

Source

thank you for this information. I will test that.

I am sorry for this error.

See you
Lynx

Last edited:
Thanks

A big thank you to all who responded, just may give this a go with my protected Hard Drive Virtual Clone Images.

Back