• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Two Tiny Feature Requests

Suntower

Hi,

Is there any chance you could make the following VERY small changes?

1. I'd like there to be an install option which remembers that I do NOT want AnyDVD to autostart every time I boot up? The current deal is that with each update, it automatically sets this to autostart, which is annoying.

2. I'd like to be able to specify the name of the folder into which the DVD is ripped. The current situation is that the folder is whatever the Volume Name of the source DVD and this is often a problem as old DVDs often have the same Volume Name, eg. "DVD_Volume".

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Is there any chance you could make the following VERY small changes?

1. I'd like there to be an install option which remembers that I do NOT want AnyDVD to autostart every time I boot up? The current deal is that with each update, it automatically sets this to autostart, which is annoying.
No, sorry.
AnyDVD is designed to always run in the background.
You won't ask for this with an anti virus tool either.

2. I'd like to be able to specify the name of the folder into which the DVD is ripped. The current situation is that the folder is whatever the Volume Name of the source DVD and this is often a problem as old DVDs often have the same Volume Name, eg. "DVD_Volume".
I hightly recommend to use CloneDVD2 to rip.

Back