• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Two questions

tbl201

Hey everyone.

I'm sure these questions have been asked and answered before, but I couldn't find them in my search, so sorry about that.

First of, I don't like fixing things that aren't broken, so my first concern with ReClock is if it's as vital as everyone says, why isn't it just included by default?

And secondly, from what I gather of the problem is that 24 are turned into 50 and in that process a 4% increase is the unfortunate side effect. So then I get needing ReClock for anything converted from an American or film source to PAL, but what if the video was shot with a PAL camera? Does ReClock slow that down by 4% even though it didn't need it? Or am I not getting something?

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
First of, I don't like fixing things that aren't broken, so my first concern with ReClock is if it's as vital as everyone says, why isn't it just included by default?
I'm not sure if I read this too fast, but what exactly is "it" that is not included by default?

And secondly, from what I gather of the problem is that 24 are turned into 50 and in that process a 4% increase is the unfortunate side effect.
Does ReClock slow that down by 4% even though it didn't need it? Or am I not getting something?
No, it's not turned into 25/50 unless your monitor is already set that way. Also, note that in many cases you can set your monitor to an option that is not 50Hz.

Back