• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Twilight Zone Season1 Episode 5 Re-rip failing

stickyfroggy

Was trying to re-rip to MKV The Twilight Zone Season 1 Episode 5 and a few other episodes that were not behaving since previously being ripped. Funny thing is I can rip to a Blu-ray folder structure just fine, just crashes when I try to rip to MKV. I even tried ripping from the ripped Blu-ray folder structure that worked to MKV and it crashes. Hoping the guru's can point me in the right direction. Tried toggling most options I could think that might have an affect but no luck. Season 1 Episode 7 fails similarly, but with different errors on the crash screen. Can post log file from episode 7 if needed, but for now figured I'd keep it to one problem. TIA!

AnyDVDHD Status Notes
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 8.1.9.0, BDPHash.bin 17-07-03)
TSSTCORP DVDWBD SH-B123L SB04 0331
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 18200448 sectors (35547 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: TWILIGHT_ZONE_SEASON1_DISC1
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 4
Removed AACS copy protection!
Determined region(s): A
Blu-ray standard region lock adjusted to Region A!
Removed annoying trailers!
Removed UOPs!
Bad sector protection not found.

Attachments

• log_data.zip.cbdlog
    134.3 KB · Views: 4
Lil bump. Anyone have any ideas? Are there any links to download previous released versions to test against to see if the errors still occur in older versions?

Well I ended up just using MakeMKV to re-rip. I'll keep watching the post incase someone at HQ wants to troubleshoot it. Thanks to just curious for his kind offer to help out.

Back