Twilight Zone Season1 Episode 5 Re-rip failing

Discussion in 'CloneBD' started by joshhuggins, Nov 2, 2017.

1. joshhuggins

joshhuggins Member

Was trying to re-rip to MKV The Twilight Zone Season 1 Episode 5 and a few other episodes that were not behaving since previously being ripped. Funny thing is I can rip to a Blu-ray folder structure just fine, just crashes when I try to rip to MKV. I even tried ripping from the ripped Blu-ray folder structure that worked to MKV and it crashes. Hoping the guru's can point me in the right direction. Tried toggling most options I could think that might have an affect but no luck. Season 1 Episode 7 fails similarly, but with different errors on the crash screen. Can post log file from episode 7 if needed, but for now figured I'd keep it to one problem. TIA!

AnyDVDHD Status Notes
    Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 8.1.9.0, BDPHash.bin 17-07-03)
    TSSTCORP DVDWBD SH-B123L SB04 0331
    Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
    Current profile: BD-ROM
    Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 18200448 sectors (35547 MBytes)
    Video Blu-ray label: TWILIGHT_ZONE_SEASON1_DISC1
    Media is AACS protected!
    AACS MKB version 4
    Removed AACS copy protection!
    Determined region(s): A
    Blu-ray standard region lock adjusted to Region A!
    Removed annoying trailers!
    Removed UOPs!
    Bad sector protection not found.

Attached Files:

2. joshhuggins

joshhuggins Member

Lil bump. Anyone have any ideas? Are there any links to download previous released versions to test against to see if the errors still occur in older versions?

3. joshhuggins

joshhuggins Member

Well I ended up just using MakeMKV to re-rip. I'll keep watching the post incase someone at HQ wants to troubleshoot it. Thanks to just curious for his kind offer to help out.