• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Tutorial for using CloneBD?

mustangdmg

I'm a lifetime user of AnyDVD, CloneDVD2, and CloneDVD Mobile.

I downloaded the trial version of CloneBD and tried to make a MP4 file from a Blu-ray. I kept getting this message "...you may use AACS decryption tools available on the internet on the internet to unlock this content." Huh? I tried to find a tutorial and I can't seem to find one. Anyone?

Another question... Is there a difference of video quality of a MP4 from CloneDVD Mobile and CloneBD? I'm hoping CloneBD would make a MP4 file of HD quality.

To decrypt bluray u need to use anydvd HD. Since you her the aacs warning message that would lead me to believe you have a classic license (DVD only). You can verify your license type on the anydvd information tab. If your serial number does not end in HD (EG 1234567 HD), you have a classic license and will need to upgrade to an HD one first. Then that aacs message will no longer appear.

There of course is some difference. DVD resolution is capped at 576p while bluray is 720p or 1080p. As far as the actual video quality goes, it all depends on your final output settings you choose. If you do a straight 1:1 you will have no quality loss, if you start compressing you will, but the compression engine used is very powerful and can very easily compress considerably at negligible quality loss.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back