• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

tutorial-editing slysoft HD?

etwannabe

Hi, having spent a lotta time in seach; "how to" was futile.
No, I',m not a flash at forums, but part of the features in slys' add included that, and I'm lost in the woods here...I could sure use a helping hand.

You need to be clearer on what it is you're actually asking as it doesn't seem to make much sense

I'll venture a guess they're talking about AnyDVD HD's "magic file replacement" editing of HD DVD movies. You'll find an XPL file for whatever movie you have loaded in your My Documents\AnyDVDHD folder. If you edit that file, it will change how the movie plays back when AnyDVD HD is active. Note that it does *NOT* change the contents of the original disc. You can't hurt anything by editing the file. If you mess up, just delete it and reinsert the disc. It'll recreate it. If you want to know more about XPL editing, search for XPL in this forum.

Back