• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

tsMuxer Authoring Problem w/ Panasonic Players

Vc-1

Yes SamuriHL your so right, a great many of us are stuck, the Panasonic seems to want absolutely correct structure.
As I said earilier, who knows what updates may do to other players, they may become more structure strict. Unfortunatly, until this is resolved, all software before the stage of mux/re-mux is redundant unless you can afford Senarist or you want to re-encode which would be a massive pain in the neck.
Thanks for the trouble of everybody's replies. Here's hopeing.

So has anyone tried using TsRemux instead of tsMuxeR? Maybe it produces better structures, which Panasonics will like. You have to try it on a disc where the main movie is in one .m2ts file though, as it only accepts .m2ts files on input, it doesn't support playlists. It can output to Blu-ray disc though.

Yes SamuriHL your so right, a great many of us are stuck, the Panasonic seems to want absolutely correct structure.
As I said earilier, who knows what updates may do to other players, they may become more structure strict. Unfortunatly, until this is resolved, all software before the stage of mux/re-mux is redundant unless you can afford Senarist or you want to re-encode which would be a massive pain in the neck.
Thanks for the trouble of everybody's replies. Here's hopeing.

This just reenforces my view that tsMuxer, while very handy to have and I'm extremely grateful that it's released as freeware, is not necessarily the most compliant program for authoring. TSRemux is probably more compliant, but, doesn't accept anything but single m2ts files which makes it not quite useful. The best you can hope for is that CloneBD makes compliant streams, which given Slysoft's history, seems likely. The only issue is, we have NO idea when that'll be available.

TSRemux is probably more compliant, but, doesn't accept anything but single m2ts files which makes it not quite useful.

You can find the list of .m2ts files which compose the main movie with BDInfo, join them with TSSplitter, and then use TsRemux to remux. Not quite straightforward as with tsMuxeR, but if the result is OK, why not? I did not try it myself though, it is just a suggestion.

This is true. It's not a horrible suggestion for those having problems. I would at least give it a try. I've been quite happy with the output from ClownBD on all my playback devices so far. I wish that worked for people. Actually, I WISH CloneBD was finished and released. :)

Vc-1

Tried TSRemuxer with VC-1, same result with Panasonic, wont play

They remux so they can shrink it down to a single layer disc which is a lot cheaper than DL discs

And no one is suggesting it IS AnyDVD's problem. They were simply looking for a solution. No one was blaming AnyDVD or slysoft at all for this problem.

Well as SamuriHL is a mod and he's been posting in this thread and not decided to move it I don't think it's an issue

Since you're concerned, I've moved the posts to a new thread.

tsmuxer

I was just wondering if the people that created TSMUXER know of this problem and would they even be interested in us.

ok
BD movie contains vc-1 doesn't work on panny players...!!!??
wait a minute...
vc-1 movie only by usinf tsmuxer 19(newvwersion)!!!!
or
the whole movie by using anydvd hd ..!!!??

which one is working and which one isn't?

tsMuxer, any version, does not seem to author in a way that allows the Panny players to work with VC-1 streams. That's the report we're getting. Original streams as ripped by AnyDVD...fine. Streams written out with Scenarist (lucky jerks that have the money or a job that gives that to them!)...fine. Streams written with tsMuxer or TSRemux...NOT fine.

Vc-1

Ok, 1:1 backups work, i.e. whole disc.
If you try and use TSmuxer or TSRemuxer ClownBD etc to say copy the main Movie only, then the Panasonic BD35/55 wont play.
(NOT AN ANYDVDHD SLYSOFT PROBLEM)
This is only with discs encoded using VC-1, discs using H264 work fine.
The Panasonic seems to need perfect BD structure to work.
People have tried to select Movie only using Pro software (Senarist), this works but as you know is thousands of pounds and therefore useless.
We are hopeing that if CloneBD is produced by Slysoft this will resolve the problems

isn't vc-1 having problem since the begining with these softwares

tsremuxer didn't do the job
then tsmuxer took over tsremuxer and still had the problem with vc-1since the begining
except the eac3to
thats the known issue and guess what
if u too any software up to today is something related to tsmuxer either front end or in the back ground

either tsmuxer had to comeup with new version or updated version that fixes with vc-1 when we want movie only
lets hope so

I think everyone was hoping the issues with tsMuxer would have been fixed in the latest versions but so far that has not been the case. We are hopeful that once Slysoft releases CloneBD that these foolish mastering issues will be ancient history.

Yea, I feel confident in Slysoft's ability. The problem is we have no idea when they will release it. The only information we have is that they are working on it. All we can do is wait and hope for the best.

Back