• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

tSMUXER 1.10.6 help

mrgsm

Hi, has any other members come across this error, i'm trying to use tsmuxer and make the blue ray folders ect, and it throws up an error only on this 1 film.. any help please..

OUT PUT -

SmartLabs tsMuxeR. Version 1.10.6 http://www.smlabs.net
Decoding H264 stream (track 1): Profile: Main@4.0 Resolution: 1920:800p Frame rate: 90000
H.264 stream does not contain fps field. Muxing fps=90000
H264 bitstream changed: insert nal unit delimiters
H264 bitstream changed: insert pict timing and buffering period SEI units
Decoding DTS stream (track 2): Bitrate: 1536Kbps Sample Rate: 48KHz Channels: 5.1
B-pyramid level 1 detected. Shift DTS to 2 frames
H264 bitstream changed: insert SPS/PPS units

ERRORS -

Reading buffer overflow. Possible container streams are not syncronized. Please, verify stream fps. File name: D:\Blue Ray Films_1\Cloud.Atlas.2012.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS.mkv

Why are you not just using the original Blu-ray disc?

Last edited:
I have the original film... that's not what i was asking, on your high horse!!! and yes I'm also a paying anydvd hd user!

Last edited:
File name: D:\Blue Ray Films_1\Cloud.Atlas.2012.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS.mkv

If you have the original film. Then why is the mkv named the classical way of a downloaded & pirated film? I have NEVER seen a disc label called "Cloud Atlas 2012 1080p". Neither does any commercial disc use x264, afaik they use h264

You're not using an original source. That mkv was created from a pirated disc, don't try to deny it. Evidence sais otherwise. If you're looking for help you've got 2 choices.

1) ask it on the tsmuxer forums
2) ask it on the site you downloaded that mkv from.

This is not a piracy support site

If you have the original disc then make a backup direct from that instead of this non Blu-ray standard MKV file

I'm also a paying anydvd hd user!

What is the issue here with AnyDVD? Please provide a LOG file from the original disk.

Amazon.co.uk is showing the release date as "To Be Announced"

What is the issue here with AnyDVD? Please provide a LOG file from the original disk.

Amazon.co.uk is showing the release date as "To Be Announced"

Mike, There is no issue with anydvd at this stage. Op from the look of it is using illegal source and thinks that anydvd or forum users can help in this matter.

Last edited:
Back