• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trying CloneBD Speed Isues

mopar_mudder

I have been using TsMuxer for years to rip main movie only, no compression, to folder structure. Thought I would try CloneBD because I want something more user friendly. The interface it great and I like the way that works, problem I have is speed. I rip direct from the BD drive to a network drive on my server, this typically take TsMuxer around 40 minutes to do. When I try the exact same thing with CloneBD it is telling me 20 hours !!! That is nuts.

For the heck of it I tried rip to the local drive on the computer doing the ripping and it did it in about 50 minutes, that sounds more reasonable. But why would sending it to a network drive say 20 hours? When going to the network drive it says it is doing about 4 frames/sec, going to the local drive was in the 50 frames area.

File size slightly different also TsMuxer = 31,263,462 CloneBD = 31,279,464

Also how do you get rid of the menu when you play a movie only rip, I don't want it creating a menu, that is why I do the movie only.

Last edited:
If you are using the trial version then CloneBD will always re-encode as it puts a watermark in which could be thee reason for the difference in file size

If you are using the trial version then CloneBD will always re-encode as it puts a watermark in which could be thee reason for the difference in file size

Well I am not putting down any money for something that I don't know if it works or not. Why should writing to a network drive have such a huge increase in time?

No idea as I never write directly to network drives

Back