• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

troubles; CAN YOU FIGURE THIS OUT?

w15608

:bang:

Mysterious troubles. This is illogical. :doh:
I tried to back up 3 dvds. They are all specialty dvds about riding horses, no well known titles.
RESULTS: 1 = perfect back up. The other two, IMPOSSIBLE! COULD NOT MAKE IT WORK.

I Got this same message when trying to play either of the 2 problem back ups :
"Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file."
I clicked on "search web options". It took me to "Windows Media Player C00D11B1".[/U]
It told me to check for sound, yada yada, but I have perfectly fine sound on everything including the dvd I had backed up 2 hours previously.
With both dvds I tried:
-repeating the process several times.
-trying to play from both hard disk and burned disks,
-tried using windows media player, vlc media player, realplayer... everything I had.
-tried uninstalling and reinstalling BOTH Anydvd and Clonedvd Mobile.
-tried backing up the first one (which had worked fine) AGAIN to see if it gave me the new problem I had with the other 2, but it worked perfectly.

:eek:

Here are the stats:

title 1 ( "rider")

Clonedvd Mobile

Video format MPEG2 NTSC 16:9 720x480

1 Audio stream
code: Dolby AC-3/2

========================
AnyDvd info:

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 7.1.8.0, BDPHash.bin 13-04-02)
OPTIARC DVD+-RW AD-7700H 100A AUG20,2009
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 2018000 sectors (3941 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: RIDER_BIOMECHANICS_DISC_1
Media is not CSS protected.
Media is region free.
Video Standard: NTSC

Structural copy protection not found.
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

+++++++

title 2 ( "balance" )

Clonedvd Mobile:

Video format MPEG2 ntsc 4:3 740 x 480

1 Audio stream
code PCM/2

================
Anydvd

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 7.1.8.0, BDPHash.bin 13-04-02)
OPTIARC DVD+-RW AD-7700H 100A AUG20,2009
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2070144 sectors (4043 MBytes)
Total size: 3360320 sectors (6563 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: BALANCE__BODYWORK_NTSC
Media is not CSS protected.
Media is locked to region(s): 1 2 3 4 5!
Video Standard: NTSC

Structural copy protection not found.
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Ideas?
All help is appreciated! :rock:

Last edited:
Those are not logfiles. We need the ones generated by anydvd. Not a copy and paste of the status window. Please read the stickies on how to create one.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

Those are not logfiles. We need the ones generated by anydvd. Not a copy and paste of the status window. Please read the stickies on how to create one.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk
I can't locate the stickies on how to create a logfile. can you give me a link to get to the sticky you are referring to?
thx

I can't locate the stickies on how to create a logfile. can you give me a link to get to the sticky you are referring to?
thx
I tried right-clicking on Anydvd (since I couldn't find the directions.

I got this list:

VIDEO_TS 4/22/2013 4:22 PM File folder

AI_ButtonFile File 81 KB

AI_StateFile File 1 KB

AnyDVD_log.txt Text doc 64 KB

AnyDVD_Status. txt Text doc 1 KB

dirlist. txt Text doc 5 KB

sysinfo.txt Text doc 124 KB

traffic.klz KLZ File 6 KB

traffic2.klz KLZ File 11 KB

Which of the above do you want to see?

I tried right-clicking on Anydvd (since I couldn't find the directions.

The directions are in the thread i linked. we need that entire zipfile. Not just a specific file

Weird issue it is.

Drive region is set, but the disc does not have CSS protection so that's not the issue. The only thing i might suspect to be a problem is the filter below. However anydvd nowadays is smart enough not to let it be an issue.

PxHlpa64 (System32\Drivers\PxHlpa64.sys), Version: 3.0.90.2 (2.0.0.0)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Product: PxHelp64
Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions
Description: Px Engine Device Driver for 64-bit Windows
FileVersion: 3.00.90.2

Doing a quick google led me to this. http://windows7themes.net/how-to-fix-windows-media-player-c00d11b1.html.
There's no visible read errors in the log. Have you tried ripping with anydvd defaults? Nevertheless, the disc does not have ANY type of protection. So theoretically, a simple file copy via windows explorer should work fine, then feed those files to CloneDVD. If you get an error like CRC .... (or file redundancy) you have a playable but non-rippable disc. That error seems to be linked to a corrupt DRM license.

Weird issue it is.

Drive region is set, but the disc does not have CSS protection so that's not the issue. The only thing i might suspect to be a problem is the filter below. However anydvd nowadays is smart enough not to let it be an issue.

Doing a quick google led me to this. http://windows7themes.net/how-to-fix-windows-media-player-c00d11b1.html.
There's no visible read errors in the log. Have you tried ripping with anydvd defaults? Nevertheless, the disc does not have ANY type of protection. So theoretically, a simple file copy via windows explorer should work fine, then feed those files to CloneDVD. If you get an error like CRC .... (or file redundancy) you have a playable but non-rippable disc. That error seems to be linked to a corrupt DRM license.

As I write this I am trying a run-through using Clonedvd Mobile by itself. I have temporarily disabled Anydvd... I'll try anything.
If that doesn't help I'll try Anydvd again with everything set to defaults. I could just uninstall and reinstall it again to be sure it's set on defaults.

I looked up " code PCM/2 " which showed up in the original "audio stream"
blurb. It seems to be an audio blocker, do you think it could be part of the problem? Personally I doubt it since I'm having the same problem with BOTH dvds, but I'm grasping at straws now.

What is a "corrupt DRM license" and why would that affect both dvds?

Again, thanks for your help... don't give up on me, ok? I want to fix this problem, and I can't do it without you!
:eek:

PS:
Do you want to see the logfile on the other dvd? The dvds are NOT from the same company. odder and odder.

Also, is there a logfile from clonedvd mobile that might help?

the DRM license is a license WMP gets from an authorized server to be able to play the disc and stores thats license file ? somewhere on the harddrive or within WMP. That license may have become corrupted (non-working) so that WMP can no longer play the disc. PCM is indeed an audio stream. Logfiles from other discs (even if they have a problem won't solved the problem on this disc. They're different discs aka different problem (if they have any) won't help.)

PPS:

Just now I was sending the "Rider" title through Clonedvd with Anydvd disabled. Clonedvd stopped and said there was a glitch and would I allow it to report to slysoft? Of course I allowed it, which reminded me that it happened previously, but intermittently. Once I click "allow" Clonedvd continues right along and tells me when its done.

It seems the odds are slim to have a weird problem with such simple, unprotected dvd. Having the problem with TWO dvds from entirely different companies SIMULTANEOUSLY seems close to lottery odds.

What do you think?

I've looked up WMP license and I'm wondering why the dvd plays properly at all if a license if not ok? Wouldn't it prevent me from being able to play it al all?

FYI: The "Balance" dvd, for which I sent you the logfile has backed up simply without sound a few times.

I would certainly conclude that my computer is at fault, but I am consistently able to back up the 3rd dvd during this period of troubles and have backed up previously with no problems.
Curiouser and curiouser....

Back