• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trouble with Mr. Popper's Penguins

datacache

Is anyone else having trouble archiving Mr. Popper's Penguins?

When I place the dvd in the drive, AnyDVD appears to do it's thing, the icon goes from pink to red but when I right click on the icon and select 'Rip DVD Video to Harddisk' and hit 'Copy DVD', it errors saying "Drive E: is not ready!"

When I try CloneDVD and CloneDVD Mobile, these two error out also.

Does anyone have an idea of what to do?

Yep

Get the disc replaced. This is NOT a protection error.

Thanks Frank.

Unfortunately, the movie plays fine in the dvd player. I just like to do a back up of the movie before I hand it over to our 9 year old dvd destroyer.

Anydvd handles that disc just fine. I was able to copy mine on the first go a couple days back.

Thanks Frank.

Unfortunately, the movie plays fine in the dvd player. I just like to do a back up of the movie before I hand it over to our 9 year old dvd destroyer.

Playing a disk is easy. Copying it "bit for bit" requires perfection. Exchange it.

-W

Hey there. I had to do a disk cleanup to remove cookies and temp file. Then I restarted my machine. After that it copied!

I'm having trouble with it. Tried it on 2 different computers. Figured, bad disc. Swapped and tried new disc, hangs in the same place (52%) which seems curious. Drive just stops reading and it sits there. I see disc try to read evey little while, but % complete goes no where.

just getting read errors

I've tried two different disks and 3 different drives and all just give a read error during the rip. What would need to be supplied (and how) to help assist debugging why this is a problem?
Thanks!

You need to read the 'Please read before you post' sticky, it gives all the information on what is needed

Back